Constitutional Law -1
Contract – I
Law of Torts.
Family Law -I - Hindu Law.
Criminal Law -I- Indian Penal Code.
English (For those who write examinations in Kannada)
Constitutional Law II
Contract – II
Labour Law – I
Family Law -II- Mohammaden Law & Indian Succession Act.
Kannada/Kannada Kali (For non- Kannadiga Students)
2. Labour Law – II
3. Law of Taxation.
4. Criminal Law -II- Cr.P.C, JJ Act & Prohibition of Offenders Act.
5. Administrative Law.
1. Public International Law.
2. Optional –I- Human Rights Law and Practice/Insurance Law.
3. Optional –II- Banking Law/ Right to Information.
4. Clinical Course -I –Professional Ethics & Professional Accounting System.
5. Clinical Course –II – Alternative Dispute Resolution Systems.
1. Company Law
2. Civil Procedure Code & Limitation Act
3. Optional -III- Intellectual Property Rights- I / Penology & Victimology.
4. Optional –IV- Interpretation of Statutes & Principles of Legislation/Competition Law
5. Clinical Course -III- Drafting, Pleading &Conveyance
1. Law of Evidence.
2. Environmental Law.
3. Optional -V- Intellectual Property Rights- II/ White Collar Crimes.
4. Optional -VI- Land Law/Law Relating to International Trade Economics.
5. Clinical Course -IV- Moot Court Exercise& Internship. Resources
Previous Year Question Papers
[Drive link ]
• Any Regulation existing hereinbefore governing the B.A., LL.B., Course stand repeated.
• Any action, decision or direction taken or directed by the University under any Rule or Regulation in force at any time earlier than this Regulation coming into force, shall be valid, binding on the institutions and remain in force notwithstanding anything contained in this Regulation.