B.M.S. College of Law Alumni Association (BMSCLAA)
Aims and Objectives
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the Alma mater and to encourage the formation of chapters to increase participation of Alumni.
- To encourage the Alumni to take interest and actively participate in the progress and development of the Alma Mater.
- To develop and help maintain active Alumni interactions and enhance the image of the Institution through self-enrichment, career development and role modeling in the wider society.
- To undertake activities of nation building including those of charitable nature.
- To generate corpus at BMSCL to assist needy students by contributing to their academic requirements.
- To provide scholarship to meritorious students pursuing law courses in the Alma mater
- To organize Annual Alumni Meet.
- To exchange professional knowledge by organizing Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Panel discussions, Moot Courts and other such Law related Competitions.
- To constitute Awards and Prizes to the meritorious stude
- To encourage alumni to develop their career through the resources available in the Alma mater.
- To undertake all such productive activities as are conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.
||Dr. Anitha FN D’Souza
||Sri. Balaji R.
||Ms. Ramya K.
|| Joint- Secretary
||Dr. C. Veerabhadraiah
||Sri. Sandeep Katti
||Smt. Manju S
||Sri. Manjunath Hiral